Sunday, September 20, 2009

HI!

This is just something I decided to start TODAY! I feel like my life is actually interesting enough to write about and I'm really going to be sharing quite a few things. Experiences about my past, present and where I hope to be in the future! Just a few things you need to know:

1. If you decide to read this blog, just know that there are some things that are in my past that are NOT pretty. I plan to discuss those things. Why? Well, because by reading about my past, you can get to know who I am as a person. Mistakes I've made and learned from have made me the person I am today. That being said, if you see something you'd rather not read about, simply scroll past it! I won't be offended, of course I won't even know unless you tell me!

2. I am a Christian who has done some not-so-Christian things. I have been forgiven by faith and I am working on having a stronger relationship with the Lord so that I won't find myself doing not-so-Christian things anymore. If by chance, you are one of those "overly deep" Christians who has never made a mistake and plan to use my blog to vent and judge me and/or others, PLEASE move on. I have been forgiven by God and I will NOT stand for anyone who is as human as I am to "put me on blast" on my OWN blog!

3. Anyone associated with experiences I've had in my past will have their names changed for their privacy. Just because I want to cleanse myself doesn't mean that they're in that same place.

Anyway, those are the main things that you need to know before reading about me! Any questions? Or if I haven't made anything clear OR even if you just wanna disagree with something I've posted, FEEL FREE!!! I love responses and will answer as soon as possible!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment