Monday, September 21, 2009

Another Day...

WELL! Today was another typical day in my life. I was up with the sun, sent the kids off to school and hung out with Kyndall all day! I did get some things done! I managed to organize some of my thoughts for this blog. I was actually asking myself just how much of my life that I should share here. You know, just in case some of the people who affected me the most reads this. BUT, I have decided to share it ALL. I will chronicle the year I spent in Ohio being a broke man's whore, I will write about the birth of my baby who is the result of that affair. Nothing will be held back! I'm tired of protecting this man and I really believe that the world needs to know who and what he is. SO starting tomorrow I will begin this journey with you and I hope that you can see the real me. I will not "sugarcoat" anything, I plan to be transparent. See you tomorrow!!

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment